Minggu, 05 Februari 2017

My Favorite Book

My Favorite Book





          Annyeong haseo guys :D
          The picture above is my favorite book ;) The title is "Assalamualaikum BEIJING!"
This book tells about the love story and the story of Indonesian religious woman who migrated to china . I really liked this book because it is very inspiring for me . 
         This book was written by a famous writer and her name is "Asma Nadia" . and in about 2014 it adopted the book into a movie with his male figures is "Morgan Oey" and with a female figures is "Revalina S.Temat" . they are so sweet in this movie :v and i think they are best couple >o<  performed very moving story that makes me cry when I read this book -.- or "baper" wkwkwk :v 

6 komentar:

  1. Wow, what a better paragraph,Novia. Finally, you can separate between identification and description. Yeaay congratulation! You have a better paragraph.

    BalasHapus
  2. Well your paragraph is better than before but, you have not to use the emoticon on your paragraph because it is not needed. thanks

    BalasHapus
  3. You already follow generic structure of descriptive text. Good job!

    BalasHapus